Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
How to Talk So Kids Will Listen Parenting Class EGG in Brooklyn Thursday mornings beginning Jan 31
Thursday, January 31, 2013 at 9:30 AM (EST)
“How to Talk So Kids Will Listen and Listen So Kids Will Talk"
with Shelly Macdonald
$350 per person
You will receive a workbook at the first session. You will need to buy two books which will be read throughout the course, Liberated Parents/Liberated Children and How to Talk So Kids Will Listen and Listen So Kids Will Talk, both by Adele Faber and Elaine Mazlish.
Contact Shelly: email@example.com or #917-716-8475
- Discipline without hurting or alienating
- Cope with your child’s negative feelings
- Engage your child’s willing cooperation
- Help your child develop a realistic and positive self-image
- Foster an atmosphere of love and respect
- Resolve conflicts peacefully